Monday, October 12, 2009

WWYMT?

What I want to know is where the hell did people's manners go when they are out and about with other people. Some of these people are walking around oblivious to the others around them and just trying to get somewhere. I will be conducting experiments for the next couple of months and keeping them in here to share with all of my devoted followers. I will be observing others behaviors and commenting on my thoughts so that you can avoid these, and who knows maybe we make this a better place.
I want to start with elevator behavior. When you are going to get on an elevator the rule is to wait for those to get off first, then you board the elevator. You don't stand by the door frantically waiting for the doors to open like a little kid who has never ridden one before, but you are patient. The elevator is not going to just open, let the people out, and then say nevermind and just go back up. So be patient, wait for others to get off, and hey maybe give them a nod or a nice, "Hello, how are you?"
What Would Your Mother Think?
(WWYMT?)

Wingman Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment