Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OAUTA

So I am walking around the lovely UTA campus on a nice fall day, that warmed up surprisingly, I couldn't help but notice something that didn't look quite right. Even though I was engaged in a heated controversy on the telephone with a bro who was a little confused, I managed to see and observe this trend that had been catching on with the students at UTA. Now I have been hearing all of the students at UTA talk about this event and how they enjoyed it and would try to push others to do it with them. You know all of the stereotypes that are associated with UTA, and if you dont just ask someone who has attended, but the stereotype is the group that I saw out there, with a couple of additions from curious white girls. I am not one who looks down upon this event and I shall not judge these gentlemen (and a few ladies) but the fact that they were doing this in the middle of this lovely campus, next to Central Library for all of the UTA students, on a Wednesday at noon baffled me. I was so distraught that I had to stop and look and ask a friend, who i was on the phone with, if I was seeing what I was actually seeing. (and as usual was little help) After I managed the strength to not go over and ask them why they were doing this here and now I thought to myself, Only At UTA.
(OAUTA)

Wingman OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment