Monday, October 12, 2009

Playoffs

Oh how everything that I have said has gone against me and that if I would only have known that the cardinals would not bring their bats to any of the games to help out their stout pitching. Or how Matt Holliday would embarras me with a play that would resemble a left-fielder that I used to play with, who has been mentioned in past blogs. For my cardinals who were going to represent me and be the blessings that they are and defeat the Yankees have vanished into thin air like the Nationals on *Opening Day. So I push forward like the silly cowboys who seem to think that their win, which the should have lost about 4 different ways but granted they did still win, I change my focus to a team of the past and only have to say one word, ROCKTOBER! So lets go Rockies for I hate the Phillies with a passion, you have a new manager and a new left-fielder (thank god) but I still see that passion that you had when you won 20-21 to get the World Series only to lose to the Red Sox in 4, but this year is different you will make it back, but this time will triumph.

Also I hate to say this but Go Angels!

*I am starting right now to push that Opening Day in Major League Baseball become a holiday, and I dont mean a fake holliday (like matt), I mean if Christopher Columbus gets a holiday then why cant something that is more American get one? Columbus didnt even win the race to the promised land, baseball did.

Wingman out!

No comments:

Post a Comment