Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What i'd like for Christmas....

It's that time of year followers, December has begun and Christmas is creeping up. Thanksgiving has past obviously and i'm still working off the eating that occured here at the household. (even had a thanksgiving feast with the bros at work.) But i've had a question that has been persistently asked to me for the last couple of days and since I put most of these on here anyways (search past posts), I thought this one was to be no different. So the question has been stated in the title but i'll restate it here for the flow of my post, what would I like for Christams? I've thought and i've thought and i've come up with everything that i've already recieved this year and how wonderful it's already been. My year started off pretty well as I was getting closer and closer to graduation at the University, I had a BCS championship Crimson Tide team to be proud of, and also a very special someone to get much closer to as the year progressed. My year went along and I experienced some great moments that will never be forgotten as it was my first year to be "out on the scene". I partied with Bossman, Broski, and even the Bearded Beast (insert no shave laugh). I got through a summer without my main broski, with the help of that special someone. I even managed to sneak some trips throughout the state of Louisiana to make my life so much more complete. I've been searching for this girl for a long time and i'm supa glad to have been patient and play this out correctly. So I guess you could say that i've already gotten the best gift I could possibly get this christmas, and i'm glad I didn't wait to open it. ;) What I can ask though is that I do everything that I can for this girl, and maybe a little that I can't, so that I can keep her around and keep the wonderful holidays ahead of me.

Side note: only 5 more days until I see her again!!!

Thanks again babe!!!

Wing Man out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment