Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Favorite time of the year.

Hello, hello!

I know that I promised an NFL Draft preview, but you'll have to bear with me. It's in the works however so keep an eye out for it.

I want to take a minute to discuss the part of the year that has become my favorite part. I celebrate a birthday in November, but immediately following that comes cooler weather, college basketball and soon thereafter, college Bowl games!

Watching the Kentucky-Duke game got me over the edge last night,  with the high-flying Wildcats falling short to some clutch plays by Duke guard, Seth Curry.

If you missed the game, then I'm sorry, but there is still plenty of games left to watch!

Email me your thoughts or ideas at thewingexpert@gmail.com and follow me on twitter @thewingexpert.

It's going to be a great season and a spectacular couple of months, especially if you're like me and have someone to spend them with.

Also letting you know, I posted this via mobile phone/ hand held device. Be ready for many many random posts.

Have a wonderful day,
WingMan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment