Tuesday, November 9, 2010

.........Contiuation of the best birthday weekend eva!!

I am back home followers but not because I want to be..... It was a wonderful weekend and I left you with the hopes of the last day to be just as special as the weekend had already turned out to be... Of course she pulled through in making every minute amazing... We went to get burgers and fries, then broke home early (shocker right?) to try and save our HIMYM watching chances (since we both completely forgot)... But we moved past the issue and decided to deal with that later, we instead threw in Beverly Hills Cop and enjoyed a perfect night to cap off an amazing weekend. Not going to throw any details all over the place here but we came to a conclusion that had been bugging me inside for a while. I was super glad to hear her say that she wanted to become something more, and I assured her that I was completely ready to take the next step with her. So i'm announcing here to all of my loyal followers ;)... The Wing Expert and 'tiga' are moving along smoothly together and I absolutely cannot wait until I graduate college and get to steal her away.... (rawr!)

Wing Man out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment