Tuesday, October 22, 2013

After a little delay....

I'm back!!!! Sorry for the gap in posts, but here I am, returning to work like the U.S. Federal Government.

Honestly though, I've been a little busy. Getting prepared for my biannual golf trip and picking up more hours at the store to help mentor and grow striving wing men.

We've dumped the management and most of the counter men at my new store in Fort Worth, so I'll be filling in there to help out those in need (everybody).

I'll still be dropping by to insert my views and opinions on the happenings in the world (mainly sports), as I feel that's why you come here in the first place.

Like what happened with all the upsets in the SEC and are their defenses turning it around this year? Marcus Mariota leads the Ducks in the west, but will Oregon slip to some dangerous teams on its schedule? Also hockey is back and basketball is around the corner, begging me to ask, is there a better time of year than now? I've got the Cardinals beating the Red Sox in the World Series (six games), and Dusty Baker finding work somewhere in Major League Baseball.

So many stories right now and so little time, keep checking in for the latest and greatest view s on the sporting world.

In the meantime, the phone's ringing and I've got a hungry customer to save.

Wing Man out!

No comments:

Post a Comment