Monday, January 14, 2013

Where in the world have you been!?!

Typical Wing Expert right?

He makes a few posts and says he'll never leave again, then vanishes. Only to come back saying he's sorry and vows to change.

Well I am back and hope to fill some more posts in the near future. But I need your help to tell me what is working and to ask questions for me to answer! The blog is called "Ask the Wing Expert" and I'm not getting many questions. So if you're tired of hearing me rant, then email me at thewingexpert@gmail.com and I can see what I can do.

I've got my Blogger app set up on my new phone and can blog from anywhere!  As long as I have my phone!

Otherwise, check back in soon for some football, basketball and other interesting stories and thoughts I have for you!

Glad to be back,

Wing Man out!

P.S. Roll Tide!
I'll get into that game later!

No comments:

Post a Comment