Thursday, October 11, 2012

Life goes on....

I know... I know... I told you that I would be keeping in touch more but I've had an interesting couple of months recently. I have moved out of the cave and into an exciting casa with my boy Papa Bear. It's been almost a month since we moved in and we haven't killed each other yet, despite him having ample supplies to pull it off. It's a cozy little two-bedroom place with a backyard and a strange man living in the ceiling. You'll definitely learn more about Carl as I continue to write and provide you with some undesired advice from a Wing Expert. I realize that I have moved on from my position as the Wing Expert, but know that I carry those traits and skills with me everywhere that I go. I have grown so much since that first day of taking orders and learned so much from the people. I want to offer a site were they can come to for advice or even just a site to check on for some simple laughs while you manage your day. So sit back and relax as I will dive into multiple varieties here for your entertainment. Wing Man Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment