Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm back!

Here I am followers, back as I told you, but not as soon as you or I would’ve probably liked. I am wiser in my days however and have decided to install a weekly fixture that will keep me posting junk for you to read while I vent on my problems going on in the sporting world.

I want to begin a weekly segment, but am not sure what to call it. I ask you blog followers to help me name my weekly dropping of knowledge. I’m trying to keep to the Wing Expert theme, since that’s the whole premise of this site. I was thinking along the lines of these:

1. Fifty thoughts in my family pack.
2. 14 points before they’re hot and fresh.
3. 10 piece combo to a fulfilling sports lunch.

Those are all I’ve come up with so far but I ask of my creative followers to help. Send me your ideas or let me know if one of those three is exactly what you would like to see each week. You can get in touch with my through email at, thewingexpert@gmail.com or you can tweet me @thewingexpert.

My first installment should come early next week as I am going to try to either get this out early in the week or late in the week to preview upcoming weekends.

You can believe me that I am trying to get back into things here as I know you are checking in frequently to make sure I’m still alive, which I thank you for.

In the meantime I’ll be awaiting your responses and hope everybody is doing well and is ready for some weekly entertainment from yours truly.


Wing Expert Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment