Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Back!!!!

I realized today, September 22, 2009 why exactly How I Met Your Mother is the best show that I have ever seen in my life. (Yea that’s right Doug, I officially have a new favorite all time favorite show) I have watched the first episode of season five 4 times and plan on watching it many more in the next couple of days. The first time was how I can put this, AWESOME! But watching 3 times the day after, Tuesday, I realized that it isn’t just the silly one liners that I text back and forth with my wing intern. (you like that, no name dropping!)It is the way that all the writers have the episodes all align with problems that you see at first as separate problems between the gang, but they happen to tie together and all relate to a same problem that they are all trying to figure out, together. The episode called “definitions” was awesome and I hope that they keep on making the episodes as they always have, while keeping in the witty one-liners that I can keep texting to my wing intern.
BTW, WAY TO GO BARNEY!!



Wingman out!

No comments:

Post a Comment