Monday, June 15, 2009

New Time = Badass Season

So I was watching How I Met Your Mother Monday night and was enjoying the “Woo Girls” episode. As I was watching I was catching up on my bro code knowledge and saw
-Article 96
“Bros shall go camping once a year, or at least attempt to start a fire”
I quickly ran through the recollection of my HIMYM knowledge and realized that they hadn’t gone camping in an episode yet, well there was the Bracket episode where Barney revealed that he had gone camping with a girl, had sex, and then left her. (we don’t really see if Barney had sex but come on… it’s Barney.) So hopefully in this next season we will get a badass camping episode with the gang (and Ted). What has me thinking this is the new time that HIMYM will air on, this next season. It will be thirty minutes earlier starting next week for those who need the news bulletin. So hopefully, like in the Bracket episode again, big board = big results I am hoping that New time = badass season, or if I could steal a quote from a dear friend legen……………..




………………………………………………………dary!

No comments:

Post a Comment