Monday, January 12, 2009

Super Bowl

Oh how I love the super bowl, every year it comes as the epicenter of the year for my business since everyone and their dog come in to get some wings. I love this game even if I don’t get to watch the thing and only get to view highlights for the time being. Which is like every football game this year that has been played, I have been working all of the good ones, since we do get busy for those and have gotten to see some of the stinkers, but the super bowl is more than just a game for me, it is a signal showing that national signing day is up the week after the super bowl and then in one month comes spring training which gets me feeling good inside again so I can go watch my rangers disappoint again. But following that is what I am excited for truly this year, in April the masters will start and this year seems special to me because Tiger will be back and well that’s about it, I will admit that I am not a huge Tiger fan but watching him play when he is healthy is amazing. My dad always talks about how nobody was as good as Nicklaus, worked as hard as Hogan, or even had as big a following as Palmer, but in my lifetime Tiger Woods has been the amazing wonder that I have been able to watch and has been the most dominate in his sport than any athlete in my lifetime. Which excites me to see this year’s master with Tiger eyeing the green jacket for maybe one last time.

BTW if you do plan on coming into Wingstop this Super Bowl make sure to pre-pay for your wings otherwise be prepared to wait till half time.
-The Wing Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment