Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am a little Bro-fused

On Monday I will say nothing other than suiting up and prowling the cougar bars was top priority and all until the lord stopped me and said Kevin, "No good can come about you today and the only cougars that you will see are live cougars that will eat your flesh." Well he didn't say that exactly to me but with the freezing rain during his  downpour he got the point across to me. Therefore the cougar safari to be post-ponned until the day after the next...... Wednesday. Wednesday rolled around finally after an exhaustingly long Tuesday and as I am taking the Taurus into the shop to get it's oil changed and a new front right tire, to go with us on our trip to find these enchanting creatures I text to confirm our plans and my bro aka striker replies with a nonchalant, "no sorry," you can imagine that I was heart broken but still took the car to Firestone to get him fixed so that I could attempt this last journey before being put back into school, and I was going to do it Han style...... SOLO. Then I got a phone call from the Bossman that urged, wait begged me to come in and work that night. I thought well this quest for the cougars will be a tough one alone, and maybe i could take one next week, pending my wingman comes to his senses. (yea that's right striker with your lame ass excuse) So I averted my day to work to gain more monetary power over these cougars. Then after I get settled from Firestone I get a phone call from a wingman that has learned the error in his ways and now realizes that this is going to be our last go, well at least for the next couple of months, that he has changed his mind and feels awful for leading me on and wants to make it up by offering a sacrifice, but I wont say any names until maybe another blog???? I felt awful telling him that I had already accepting the position at work that night and had no way out. Then the evil person, whom I have never seen before came out and spoke in this evil low pitched sound that comes from the demons of the south and it said, WELL THEN I NEED MY SUITS BACK NOW!!!!! But I couldn't at the moment for I was having an interview with one of my minor league-rs about being my star in the next couple of years. But he demanded so I told the kid to wait and I would get back to her later, then I scurried on home. When he showed up I feared the worst that he would be mad and be trying to kill me for ruining his only chance since well come on isn't going to find anyone as good as me in such short notice and in all honesty he isn't as good as me where he can pull it off alone. So he proceeded to getting his suits, but as he left he turned and looked at me and with a tear in his eye he said, goodbye. So maybe there is hope that this one will come back but until he does I will continue to be a- wait for it and I hope you don't get lost -mazing.

Wing man out.

No comments:

Post a Comment