Tuesday, October 19, 2010

hmmmm.....

So i've been a little M.I.A. for the past couple of months and haven't been blogging since early this summer.... I've had much much much going on in this time span, what with HIMYM starting their new season number 6, the Texas Rangers working hard towards the ulitmate goal for a baseball fan, the Alabama Crimson Tide working towards another National Title (I know they've got a loss already, but I figured they'd lose one in that stretch and they picked the right one to lose), and the switch to cheering for this LSU team and one of their very special fans... The Wing Expert is still "cooking" it up at work, I mean not all bloggers have to be unemployed and semi-lame right? But this Wing Expert is looking for something better (as it says in my bio) and needs to pick up the pace in order to keep up with broski and go sweep someone off their feet and move on out of here... Expect more to come in the future and tell your friends to check in please, and Thank You...

Wing Expert out!

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment